In this article we will go through the creation of a MySQL database in the ISPmanager, CPanel, as well as in Vesta panels and the transition to its administration in phpMyAdmin.
ISPmanager, CPanel panels are provided in HyperHost on shared hosting tariffs and virtual servers, Vesta panel is a free panel that comes as an alternative to paid ISPmanager and CPanel for virtual servers.
MySQL is owned by Oracle Corporation and is one of the most sought after brands for providing DBMS software. This fact is reflected in the hosting, as MySQL hosting is in most providers.
Creating a MySQL database in ISPmanager
1. Go to the ISPmanager panel.
2. In the ‘Main’ block, select ‘Databases’. And click‘ Create ’.
3. Specify the configuration and description of the database, after filling in the fields, click ‘Ok’.
After that, our database was successfully created and to go to phpMyAdmin, from the same point ‘Databases’, click on the database you need, an extensive menu opens, and then click on the значок Go ’icon.
Creating a MySQL database in the CPanel panel
1. Go to the CPanel panel
2. And in the ‘DATABASES’ block, select the ‘MySQL Database Wizard’s icon. You can also create it from the‘ MySQL Databases ’block.
3. Step 1. Create a database. Enter the name of your database in the field. And move on to the next step.
4.Step 2.Create database users. Fill in the fields and click on ‘Create User’.
5. The last step 3. We provide the user with rights when working with the database.
After that, a notification about the successful creation of the database should be displayed on the screen. To go to phpMyAdmin, from the main page in the ‘DATABASES’ block, click on the ‘phpMyAdmin’ icon.
Creating a MySQL database in the Vesta panel
1. Go to the Vesta panel, select the DB block and click on the plus sign to add the base.
2. Add user information and database setup. The last step - click on ‘Add’.
After that, the database was created and to go to phpMyAdmin, from the main page click on the значок phpMyAdmin ’icon.
Technical support specialists work with various DBMSs every day, and they will be happy to help you configure, add, transfer the database and much more for our customers.