- 5 Web Design Tips To Make Your Website Professional
- Alternatives to PHOTOSHOP for Linux
- HTTP / 2: why you need to switch to a new protocol
- The most popular PHP modules for excellent site performance
- Top 3 Free Website Speed Measurement Tools
- How to create a MySQL database
- Mailbox Day and Email Day: when is it celebrated?
- How to upload files to a remote repository.
- Piwik (Matomo) instead of Google Analytics.
- How to clear the cache in the browser
- Magento 2 vs WordPress: which is better for your business
- Generating and adding an SSH key to connect to a remote GitHub repository
- PHOTOSHOP VS GIMP - differences and features of programs
- Ufologist Day or UFO Day. How and when to celebrate?
- Sign up for your FREE Blog & Website Planning Guide to Transform Your Chaotic Web Presence into Organized Perfection (a $97 value).
Emails are NEVER be shared or sold. We don't like spam, either!
Disclaimer** Some products, services, or personal recommendations made on my blogs, blogsites, in emails or other communications may result in compensation from those I recommend or another third party. However, I only recommend resources that I truly believe in. If you would rather I NOT be compensated for these recommendations, simply Google the information and use the untracked link. (It's all good!) **